Freelancer at NOCO Art Studio & Gallery and Tropisme Gallery in Saint Martin, French Caribbean.
Achievements / Tasks
Arranging the studio, gallery and exhibition displays.
Developing, maintaining & executing the weekly art program.
Develop and maintain relationships with prospective and long term clients.
Implementing marketing, maintaining administration and generating sales.
Completing practical work such as archiving & promoting the artists work online, designing new logos, proposing ideas to improve the website design, and creating the artist’s catalogue.
Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits. Achieved partnerships with with local real- estate, 5 star hotels and yachting agencies.
At NOCO Art Studio & Gallery and Tropisme Gallery I work directly with the artists, Norma Trimborn, Corinna Trimborn, Mark Templeton, Nathalie Lepine, Colin Bootman, Carla Templeton, Jimmy Lucero and Jean-Michel Lengrand.
1. 'Reflecting on the Reality of Culture and Nature' | May 31 2019 | C. Trimborn, C. Bootman
2. 'May You Live In Interesting Times' | August 10 2019 | N. Trimborn, M. Templeton
3. 'Threesome' | November 16 2019 | C. Trimborn, N. Trimborn, M. Templeton
4. 'Artists Should Break The Rules' | December 7 2019 | C. Trimborn, C. Bootman, C. Templeton, J. Lucero, N. Lepine, N. Trimborn, M. Templeton
5. 'The Affordable Art Show for the Ultimate Gift' | December 21 2019 | C. Trimborn, C. Bootman, C. Templeton, J. Lucero, N. Lepine, N. Trimborn, M. Templeton
6. 'Gazing at the Horizon' | December 28 2019 | C. Trimborn, N. Lepine, N. Trimborn, M. Templeton
7. 'Visual Records of History' | January 18 2020 | C. Bootman, J. Lucero, C. Trimborn, N. Trimborn, M. Templeton
8. 'Every Painting Tells A Story' | February 29 2020 | JM. Lengrand, C. Trimborn, N. Trimborn, M. Templeton
9. Heineken Regatta Art Village | March 5-8 2020 | C. Trimborn, N. Trimborn, M. Templeton
10. IGY Marina's Events | March 16, 17, 25 2020 | C. Trimborn, N. Trimborn, M. Templeton
Founded Designmanagement & Kó
Designmanagement & Kó is an innovative company that aims in analyzing and improving the work process of multidisciplinary designteams, by using "Design Thinking" techniques.
Analysis is achieved by using an array of tools to carry out niche specific market research, as well as internal research for the company. Findings are used to produce marketing and policy advises as well as cultural products and services, especially for the use of multidisciplinary designteams.
Thesis Publication: "To select and to apply Design Thinking techniques within a multidisciplinary designteam." Research into how to optimise the collaboration and the creativity of a multidisciplinary designteam by using and testing design thinking techniques for the design company "Zuiderlicht".